Thursday 3 December 2015

first Excerpt from book: Statistics






All of my exams went well except for Statistics. I can’t understand the use of Statistics in commerce. Are we supposed to correlate the financial data with other non-financial data? Do Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss accounts have any kind of relation with other non-financial data? Why are people making commerce so tough, that itself is tough, at least for students like me, who buy the books just before a week of the examination?






If I ever become the education minister, putting a ban on Statistics would be on the top of my priority list. Currently I had no choice but to appear for that subject and irony didn’t end over here. I had to pay twenty thousand bucks for this stupid subject as I had to arrange a special tutor for the same. The things I could have done with that much money!






Moreover you can also visit www.facebook.com/elove.tc for book information and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmSJ9n9VtXI for book teaser. Book is coming on December  15, 2015 and will  be available on flipkart.com and amazon.in

No comments:

Post a Comment